Dreaming of all things blue right now.
1. Feeling inspired to make a delicious blueberry tart? Only the best from Martha!
2. A blueberry mojito is the perfect summertime drink you can easily make that will really impress any guests. Be sure to freeze some blueberries on a cocktail skewer a few hours before. Enjoy this refreshing recipe next week while you watch the fireworks.
3. Looking for the perfect gown for a formal late summer event or even bridesmaid dresses? Check out this dreamy gown in stunning silk chiffon. This J. Crew Watercolor Floral dress also delivers a surprise, a cutout back.
4. No matter your age, this playful take on the water sprinkler invites all to partake in backyard fun. Right now PB Kids is having a 4th of July sale, so you can take this whale sprinkler home just in time for the festivities at a great price.
5. It can be challenging to balance professional looking nails and whimsical themes. I think I will be doing a variation of this 4th of July theme for my nails this week. Make it a date night with your best girlfriend or sister early next week.
6. Welcome your guests to your home with a nautical-inspired doormat.
7. Cute and practical rope sandals will take you through July and August in style and would be perfect for a vacation along the northeast.