Father’s Day is this Sunday, June 15th! I was lucky to visit with my dad last week, which is not something we get to do often considering we live on separate coasts. My father will likely be playing and watching golf this weekend, but here are some ideas for your Father’s Day fun. Of course, ultimately, the plan should be up to him, doing things he enjoys!
– I love the idea of a relaxed BBQ for Father’s Day. You can give him the option to control the grill or he can sit back and relax as you prepare a nice piece of meat!
– Catch a baseball game! Grab peanuts and beer, find your seats, and enjoy the game.
– Go for a sailing excursion
– Go wine tasting and buy his favorite bottle to enjoy later (score!)
– Fishing trip for the day or take a row boat out on a lake. If you are extra thoughtful maybe prepare a picnic.
– Bike or take a nice hike in the woods
You have a few more days to plan away. If time or distance will not allow a get together, be sure to call and send a nice card to show how much you care!
Photos: Pictures from the father daughter dance at my wedding.